My Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wagnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my 24's off and got some new winter wheels.

2epq3uq.jpg

I noticed something was missing when I had my passenger front wheel off.Thanks to Tony for sending me replacements. I hope to get it put on and get an alignment this week.

67sjnn.jpg

OP
OP
W

Wagnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my paint and supplies for the Denali yesterday. I wanted something different without being to flashy. So I decided on Ford's Tuxedo Black. I still need to get my rear vents covers and a few other odd and end pieces before I start doing prep work.

28hobps.jpg

2qbslyr.jpg

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great build thread so far. well done on everything, hd hood looks great and damn that thing looks good on those 24s and that stance.

OP
OP
W

Wagnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great build thread so far. well done on everything, hd hood looks great and damn that thing looks good on those 24s and that stance.

Thanks dude I appreciate it.

love that color man!

I do too, I can't wait to see it on the truck.

Just finished throwing a set of morimoto mini 7.0 projectors in my Denali housings. My housings are in bad shape so I will be ordering another set and swap everything over.

14wq4o.jpg

15hh6kp.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks dude I appreciate it.

I do too, I can't wait to see it on the truck.

Just finished throwing a set of morimoto mini 7.0 projectors in my Denali housings. My housings are in bad shape so I will be ordering another set and swap everything over.

14wq4o.jpg

15hh6kp.jpg
On the housings, you can do a quick wet sand then buff out with 3m plastic Polish. Doesn't get rid of the crazing but clears them up really nice, free too!

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking about changing the muffler on my Nali what would you suggest be the best option since it being that odd exhaust setup @Wagnasty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat