My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've had no luck selling my X5M, I've gotten nothing but low ball offerso_O...I decided to reach out to Boss luxury and custom trucks out in Texas for the past few weeks now to see if it would be possible to trade in my truck...hopefully I get some good news Monday morning so I can book a flight to drive the new beast home :D

#240 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ diesel Kelton 7

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one HELL of a truck !!!!

Yea it's badass brother...I figured why not buy it already custom made rather than modding it myself. They typically don't buy trucks like my X5M but after I sent them the build sheet and pics they quickly called me back saying they may have a buyer

Best part is, I finally get to go to Texas and eat some REAL BBQ in my NY Giants jersey :D

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone installed this box under the back seats? not sure if my subs will fit but it would eliminate the giant subwoofer box in the cargo area

CHEVROLET CHEVY TAHOE 2000-06 10" DOWN FIRE BLACK SUBWOOFER SUB ENCLOSURE BOX | eBay
I like that box.
Yea it's badass brother...I figured why not buy it already custom made rather than modding it myself. They typically don't buy trucks like my X5M but after I sent them the build sheet and pics they quickly called me back saying they may have a buyer

Best part is, I finally get to go to Texas and eat some REAL BBQ in my NY Giants jersey :D
That is one badass truck! I bet that'll be fun driving and parking it in the city! If you go, the drive home from Texas should work out any gremlins. Great road trip too! Good luck.