My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the park was fun but I'll wait till the weekend to attempt the cf wrap again...looks like I need to watch a lot more youtube videos on how to apply it correctly, not as easy as I thought lol

Hopefully she won't notice that I block her and I can get some work done lmao
:angels2:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started taking measurements for the color matched sun visor and marker lights yesterday, it fits perfectly in place. I went ahead and installed the 5 marker lights onto the visor after lots of measuring...I didn't want to drill into the visor without being 100% sure that everything lined up so I used painters tape to hold them in place and move them around until they looked just right. I chose this style visor to avoid drilling lots of holes into the roof and pulling the headliner...I also managed to break the rain guard on the rear passenger door lol:Insane: oh well they were cheap garbage the po installed anyway...I'll replace them with some weather techs later on

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A6.jpg

A8.jpg

A9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the visor and marker lights installed but still need to bring the rest of the wire inside the truck...and thanks to @MadDogDelpho he created more work for me lol.

I went ahead and installed the 52'' curved lightbar on the roof...that also needs to be wired up as well...I really wish I had a damn ladder, my knees are killing me from climbing up and down, back and forth a million times lol

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
HAHAHA fantastic! That thing looks mean lol. And an easy place to run the wires for the lightbar is just down the stripping right by the windshield, straight into the engine compartment.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA fantastic! That thing looks mean lol. And an easy place to run the wires for the lightbar is just down the stripping right by the windshield, straight into the engine compartment.

That's where I plan on running all the wires, only thing that sucks is I couldn't use the better lightbar brackets because they wouldn't fit with the visor in the way now...I had to use the regular cheap looking brackets. I may have to have a pair custom made

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu