My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just wanted to put this up. Here are the short bumpstops I include in my rear 5 plus kits. Pretty much drill and tap for a 3/8x14 bolt and then i put red locktite on the threds and screw it into the frame. prevents the big metal sound when you cut the rear bumpstop brackets off and its really short so you get the most travel you can
BUMPSTOPS.jpg

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick stupid ? Just want to verify is it ok to jack truck up from rear Axle (center right under gear box) to lift up the entire rear?? Also has anybody sprayed any type of rust proof undercoating?? If so what kind??

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quick stupid ? Just want to verify is it ok to jack truck up from rear Axle (center right under gear box) to lift up the entire rear?? Also has anybody sprayed any type of rust proof undercoating?? If so what kind??

yes BUT MAKE SURE you put jackstands under frame. If the jack looses a piston your dead since truck will fall on you.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always use jack stands!! I don't trust that jack for nothing!

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooo yes jack stands are a must..thanks fellas just gathering info so when I start on my bbk install I'll be on the safe side..

P.S sorry for the thread jack Tony now back to the build..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where'd u end up getting your Wilwood kit from Francis? Just went with the front or rear too? You'll love it, I guarantee that!

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered rear adjustable del sphere bars in black for my truck
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=168

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

just added the lower arms

Rear Spohn Del Sphere Lower Control Arms Bar
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=168

spohntahoeloweradjustable.jpg

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where'd u end up getting your Wilwood kit from Francis? Just went with the front or rear too? You'll love it, I guarantee that!

I ordered it from BBP an I did front only 16 n 6 drilled/slotted with rear Baer 14 drilled/slotted rotors an caliper relocation and stainless steel lines on all 4 calipers.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those are badass

ill see what happens on this one because I cant do the uppers due to me having the autoride set up on it and dont feel like welding the brackets on the arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan