My 2011 Escalade Build Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually, before you mentioned your Union job I thought you had your own shop that you ran full-time and you sold this stuff to us TYF schmucks on the side :lol:

LOL no I dont think I make enough sales to own a shop but being a small guy here lets me focus more on each customer. I know if you get like a crazy big company they don't have the knowledge/support like the little guy that does this all the time.

Like I said this truck im building up so I can just give more info/pics for people here that are interested in certain things im doing to it.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on posting pics as you install your bbk??

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes i am. IM actaully throwing a bbq/modding weekend party march 2-4 at my hosue in san francisco. I put up the event and everyone is invited.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen that sounds great maybe you can skype/iPhone 4 face time us east coast fellas :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen that sounds great maybe you can skype/iPhone 4 face time us east coast fellas :)

This could turn into a TYF-wide Skype session :lol:

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TODAYS UPDATE LOL

Scuffed and cleaned djm rear hardware kit along with the front belltech spindles and painted semi gloss black. The hammertone finish on the rear djm kit I didnt like and the front spindles if not painted will get a rusted look which will look horrible behind the wilwood brake kit. Its drying in the paint booth right now ill take pics when done.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rear djm kit and belltech spindles painted :)
ESKY10.jpg
ESKY11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14