RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm up in mammoth for the weekend. Last snowboarding of the season for me while up at our ski/snowboard instructor convention weekend. Having fun up here but the truck's at home. Hopefully our close family friend that works on our cars will be getting my new shocks and spark plugs put in tomorrow. This is what my hard work all ski season pays off, to be able to come up here and snowboard for free! Mammoth owns my ski area and because I'm a full time senior instructor, I'm always working and I get a pass that's good for all 4 resorts.

20170421_075032.jpg

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Took the back way from LA to Palmdale to Victorville on our way to our final stop in Vegas.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well battery decoded to not hold a charge on me and died yesterday while I was washing it in the morning. With nothing on..... ooi. Started real slow before after sitting a few days while i was on my snowboarding trip. Decided it was time for a new one. So 142 bucks later I swapped in a new battery. Took about 20 minutes to swap it out after going to get an extension long enough to reach the bolt at the bottom of the tray. Haven't had trouble since. My front shocks didn't get done over the weekend while my denali was home cuz my buddy bailed on me again. So it's at the jeep shop where he works today up on the lift. Supposedly getting done. Always something.

20170424_182043.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33