RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yeah but both sides are not working, nor are the led strips inside my headlights that are wired into my drls coming on. And they work when I hit my remote with my park lights. They just aren't coming on with my headlights. So I know they work. And they worked fine before the tails went in. Not sure why the tails would affect that.
I guess diode is only culprit.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3157. Those are stock. Nothing changed there. Although I do have a diode ran from the DRL relay to my low and high beam relays so they come on at night with my headlights. Neither side is on at night. I didn't do anything to my headlights today so I'm not sure why those would have been affected. Will have to check that diode first thing in the morning. Not sure where to go after that other than a fuse.

Get these for your DRL bulbs

821f74418bea101e5a318ddd0e98a64d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get these for your DRL bulbs

821f74418bea101e5a318ddd0e98a64d.jpg

I don't wanna do any leds up front. Have no desire to wire in resistors. Because me and wires don't get along. Lol. I checked the diode this morning and it looked fine. Will swap in a new one this afternoon and see if it comes back on. All fuses checked out this morning as well.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't wanna do any leds up front. Have no desire to wire in resistors. Because me and wires don't get along. Lol. I checked the diode this morning and it looked fine. Will swap in a new one this afternoon and see if it comes back on. All fuses checked out this morning as well.

LED DRL bulbs are plug and play only need resistors if there in a turn signal

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this has been touched on or maybe you already did it. Was having an issue on one of the trucks with something LED even with resistors PNP.

Just a thought go back to OEM tails as if nothing had changed and try every function again to see if those tails are tripping something out.

If all works then you know it is the tails. If not then, next course of action.

Hope another point of view to assist.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this has been touched on or maybe you already did it. Was having an issue on one of the trucks with something LED even with resistors PNP.

Just a thought go back to OEM tails as if nothing had changed and try every function again to see if those tails are tripping something out.

If all works then you know it is the tails. If not then, next course of action.

Hope another point of view to assist.
Yeah gonna plug my non led tails in real quick and make sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts