RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok then show me where the front air lines are. Those guys are idiots is all I can say. If they're air shocks then there must be air lines going to the fronts just like the rears right? There isn't, just electrical connections. Go have a look.

Agreed. There are no air lines in the front shocks. Its a common misconception. And parts store guys often dont know everything about every vehicle.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@05Single , the door lights. My drivers side lens is glued cuz it's broken and the led fell out of the socket. So replacing the drovers side, and then the passenger side is gonna go into the back seat passenger side to replace the useless reflector. Lol. Gonna run wires to it to be an actual light. And gotta find another courtesy light to put in the drivers side backseat door too.

I am looking forward to seeing how this goes. My 05 escalade also has no rear courtesy lights. Where did you find the parts? Do you have links? Thanks!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing how this goes. My 05 escalade also has no rear courtesy lights. Where did you find the parts? Do you have links? Thanks!
Yeah my rear doors dont either. @95escahoe sold me a pair of front courtesy lights. Still gotta find another courtesy light setup to make one for the rear drivers door. The drivers door one he sold me is replacing my broken one. I think the hardest part will be running the wires. I'm terrible with that. If anyone wants to offer advice on that I'd love it.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my rear doors dont either. @95escahoe sold me a pair of front courtesy lights. Still gotta find another courtesy light setup to make one for the rear drivers door. The drivers door one he sold me is replacing my broken one. I think the hardest part will be running the wires. I'm terrible with that. If anyone wants to offer advice on that I'd love it.

Oh blah found em.

v
Genuine GM 15021518
https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-15021518-Courtesy-Front-Right/dp/B00B3W5H5M

$30+ per side

gonna have to wait for a jy run

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Link i posted to the write up pretty much nails it as far as best way to do it.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission