RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's a couple night shots. Apologies in advance for my poor photo skills. It's pretty hard to capture light! Anyways I have the vouke VK-S5 LEDs in my lows. And so far they have been fantastic. And complete plug and play. No problems with fitment. I'm very happy with them. The output is very good and I like the hue of light as well. It looks a little different in person than the photo. Like I said hard to capture. But the output is 100 times better than what my aftermarket halo low beams were putting out. Also adding a shot of the led strips I put into my depos to make my own halos. They look pretty cool. Will take some before and after shots tomorrow when I put the G8s in my high beams.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Probably too stupid to realize they even hit you.

Nice work on getting that blemish gone. And the G8s...going big. Should be nice in those projectors.
I've seen that, someone hit a car and not even notice smh

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights.... ugh... so led plays nice in my drivers side high beam. Not so much in the passenger side. For some reason it's hitting the back of the headlight bracket, which isn't letting my whole headlight assembly go back in correctly. So irritated. Gotta take a dremel tool tomorrow and make an adjustment. Never anything easy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to order new bumper lights. The drivers side DRL bulb melted the back of the housing where the socket fits in and then fried the bulb. They got del Veered today which was cool wasn't expecting them for a few more days. Swapped them out real quick. Spec'D black bumper lights and they came with the bulbs I needed too which was great. Always something to do! lol. New hood got delivered as well today so that's gonna go get painted shortly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them alot too. Had black housing bumper lights since I went with the black housing halo lights. This is the second time I've had to replace them unfortunately. The last set the lenses cracked and we're letting water in. If they were more expensive I'd be mad about having to replace them twice. But these are spec'D so I'm hoping they will last a little longer. they were only like 22 bucks so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I like them alot too. Had black housing bumper lights since I went with the black housing halo lights. This is the second time I've had to replace them unfortunately. The last set the lenses cracked and we're letting water in. If they were more expensive I'd be mad about having to replace them twice. But these are spec'D so I'm hoping they will last a little longer. they were only like 22 bucks so it wasn't that big of a deal.
So SpecD's are garbage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN