My '03 'Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Hi,

Here are pics of my Thaoe.
Well for you guy it's only one among others. But for my wife and I it's Christmas in october !

tahoeav.jpg

tahoear.jpg

I like its way to make every other european cars "little" aside of it.
This afternoon I had to go to the garage so they can check the mileage for the insurrance. Next I took my Mx-6. I thought I was driving a Go-kart! :D

You can notice its made for Canada:
tahoecompteur.jpg

6 CD Bose 6 Cds changer:
tahoeradio.jpg

Well, nothing new for you but I have so many questions about cleaning it, upgrading it, etc.

The more I see it the more I'm wondering how could I live without it!
:)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Adrien! Didn't know they even had Tahoe's in Paris... glad to see they are floating around world wide :)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Here are pics of my Thaoe.
Well for you guy it's only one among others. But for my wife and I it's Christmas in october !

tahoeav.jpg

tahoear.jpg

I like its way to make every other european cars "little" aside of it.
This afternoon I had to go to the garage so they can check the mileage for the insurrance. Next I took my Mx-6. I thought I was driving a Go-kart! :D

You can notice its made for Canada:
tahoecompteur.jpg

6 CD Bose 6 Cds changer:
tahoeradio.jpg

Well, nothing new for you but I have so many questions about cleaning it, upgrading it, etc.

The more I see it the more I'm wondering how could I live without it!
:)

Welcome.

I used to live near Heilbronn, approx. 20 miles from Stuttgart, Germany. Practically right around the corner from you. :)

Been in California for nearly 22 years.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bonjour mon ami. Welcome, but watch out for all the cool mods. Once you start, you won't be able to stop.

OP
OP
Tom Joad

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Thank you all of you for that warm welcome. :)

I'll answer you all together :

- Indeed Germany and Toulouse are close to my actual location. That's the benefit of living in a small country. :)

- We have some US cars around France but they are as rare as french cars around the US.

Several reasons for that :
First of all because of gas price. Almost $8 bucks a gallon. That makes you think before buying a US car.
Then because of the price of imported cars. Since they are not officially imported, rare dealers do what they want with the selling price. New Camaro were sold until this year up to €80.000. Then you still have to make them road legal it will cost you €3.000 more.
Now things are a little better with official Camaro/Charger around €40.000.

Another PITA is that Chevrolet Dealer around Europe does not sell US Chevy such as Suburban, Tahoe and GMC Yukon. They don't know either how to order parts. :emotions122:

I'm a member of the ACCF club (American Car Club de France) which regroups almost 700 US car owners. In France, that means a lot.

I grew up with TV shows such as S&H, ChiPs, ******, and else and i love US cars almost since I'm born.

I've been in the USA 2 times in the early '90s. Once in Virginia, near Williamsburg, and the next years in Fontana, CA.

Last September I was 10 days around Vancouver and the canadian Rockies. I loved it. It was so full of Tahoe and others trucks that when we went home, my wife and I started to look after one. And bought one. :)

If you fave any other questions, feel free to ask, and, please, if my english grammar is not good, send me a MP so I can improve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts