My 02 Has 80k, Now 14 SSV with 71k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TwoTahoes.jpg I still have my 2002 LT. Nice blue and all the toys on it, rides like a dream.

Obviously I never drive it much, 90% for snowmobiling. Considering every time the thing moves I'm 5 hours from home, in 10 degree weather, with two sleds and a trailer, I thought I would pick up a few years.

I'm in Illinois, with 3 big SSV dealers nearby. I was looking for something with 100k on it, figuring 5 years from now it would have 110k, but found something with less miles than my first one.

Kind of tough to give up leather/heated seats, moon roof, auto ride, auto level, blue:) etc., but I had to remind my self I really don't drive it too much any more.

Still need to get rid of the 2002, not sure if the low miles will help there.

And still under the 5/100k warranty on the SSV, and have to figure out if P0446 Evap Vent and P0521 Oil pressure will be covered under the power train. Dealer said they have to run the scan to get the same codes, and they can't determine if it is under warranty until then. (Yeah right...) The dealer mechanics are walking around with their picket signs right now, so I'll have to wait.

Learned a ton here already,
Thanks!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Mike!!

I love both Hoe's also..Nice find on your 14 SSV!!