Muffler questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just send it to me already. You're disgracing MF and yourself by hoarding it.
I seriously have been thinking about it dub, ive been going back and forth for the last few mths about dumping the hoe and getting either a 17 or 18 denali xl... @iamdub Ive also got a ccm 2.5/1 level kit and 20” ltz rims diablo i2030 that i just cant decide what im going to do yet....if i dump it you get first dibs on the mf and im listing everything else i have for this and my old 01 tahoe ....

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously have been thinking about it dub, ive been going back and forth for the last few mths about dumping the hoe and getting either a 17 or 18 denali xl... @iamdub

As much as I don't trust the new models, I'd have to tell you to 'go for it' if it means I'll get a deal on a muffler.
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
As much as I don't trust the new models, I'd have to tell you to 'go for it' if it means I'll get a deal on a muffler.
biggrin.gif

Agreed. I need that level kit. You got your loan approval, no? Get on it already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne