Motor Trend tests the RST Performance Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Carter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Own 04 Yukon Denali. Bought new in 04. 200,000 miles. Been a good truck.
Traded in 08 Escalade ESV. Bought used. Had quite a few issues. Mostly electronic components.

Happy they finally came out with a Tahoe with the 6.2L and the 10 speed automatic compliments it well. The magnetic Ride Suspension offers a sport with luxury feel. Like the painted trim in comparison to the chrome. Stands out without standing out. Also looks good in the White and Silver.

:imo:

At Law

Reaction score
Definitely worth $80,000.00.

It would easily be mistaken as a sheriff's vehicle in the middle of Texas and/or fit right in at a NASCAR event. Ha.

Keith Carter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely worth $80,000.00.

It would easily be mistaken as a sheriff's vehicle in the middle of Texas and/or fit right in at a NASCAR event. Ha.

has happened to me a couple times in MD. State Troopers drive around in unmarked Tahoes. Got mine for under $70K. Less Borla and Brake upgrade unfortunately.

John Garza

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hear they make an RST appearance package, with the 5.3. that should be priced close to the LTZ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne