More leveling kit problems!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Get rough country arms. Rear brake line just needs to bent down from frame so it's not stretched when on a lift with full axle drop.

Dustinh

Reaction score
I've got an 02 It with 20x12 and 33s. From the looks of the pictures those don't look like 12 wides. I have keys with 2 inch spacers on stock springs and clear just fine (after a little trimming in the front). My upper ball joints went bad last year so I changed to cognito arms and haven't had a peoblem

OP
OP
C

Chris73838

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got an 02 It with 20x12 and 33s. From the looks of the pictures those don't look like 12 wides. I have keys with 2 inch spacers on stock springs and clear just fine (after a little trimming in the front). My upper ball joints went bad last year so I changed to cognito arms and haven't had a peoblem
My wheels are 20x9 w/ 305 55 tires. Where did you buy the cognito arms?

tlang

Reaction score
Get rough country arms. Rear brake line just needs to bent down from frame so it's not stretched when on a lift with full axle drop.

So I am a little lost, it seems that RC only has UCA's for the NNBS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos