Moog vs oem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Peezer123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok well I'm sure everyone is gonna say I'm a dumb ass cuz I put the moogs on, BUT I only did because I had already ordered them and the Timken was gonna be Monday till it would be here so since the parts were here today we went ahead and put them on. SO....I will keep this updated if anything happens and I gotta use the warranty we will know if I chose wrong !! Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok well I'm sure everyone is gonna say I'm a dumb ass cuz I put the moogs on, BUT I only did because I had already ordered them and the Timken was gonna be Monday till it would be here so since the parts were here today we went ahead and put them on. SO....I will keep this updated if anything happens and I gotta use the warranty we will know if I chose wrong !! Lol
If you were going to buy Moog then why did you ask?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I wanted the knowledge thanks for your input.
Just wondering if it was something that made you question your decision to buy Moog after you ordered them, as in did you hear something negative I was lucky that I read about the Timkens here before I ordered mine. Not trying to be an ass.

OP
OP
P

Peezer123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wondering if it was something that made you question your decision to buy Moog after you ordered them, as in did you hear something negative I was lucky that I read about the Timkens here before I ordered mine. Not trying to be an ass.
Yes that's exactly what happened, but so far they have been quiet I hope they are the exception and last for atleast 50k miles

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
I would go oem.

Moogs ball joints are stiff as fawk and really effect how the steering feels, return to center, and feedback. Had similar complaints with customers. I've put several thousand miles in mind and they haven't loosened up

Edit: disregard that this is what I get for posting at 4:30am

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne