MJ Engineering + Performance satisfied customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_R_C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer,
I ordered EFI AutoCal from Mike after 3:30 PM Pacific time March 7th 2013 for my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2 gasser.
He shipped it March 8th Friday morning and I got it March 11 @ 11:00 am Pacific time.
I e-mailed Mike the stock files ECM and Trans so he could write the tunes, he patiently walked me thru downloading the new EFI Explorer on the phone and the tunes, I already had the old version.
By 2:00 PM Pacific time I had the tunes loaded in and was driving my newly tuned Denali.
My Denali runs much better and the shifts are quick and very nice compared to stock.
MJE's EFI tuning engine and trans along with my DIY CAI stock intake mod she runs great.
I'm Very Impressed
I should have done this long before now. :happy107:

Now I just gots to work on getting EFI AutoCal ECM and Trans tuning from Mike to replace the EFI ECM "only" tuning that I already have for my Dmax :party36:

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great!

I love to hear great feedback about our vendors here!!!!

MJEngineering

New England Tuning
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Dan! You have been a joy to work with and it makes us so happy that you are enjoying the custom tune and newfound power! Keep in touch, Mike