Memory seat help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLAv8r

Reaction score
love the first few weeks of our new Yukon. What is driving me nuts is the memory seats. Both my wife and I have set driver 1/2 settings. Is there a way that my Yukon will recognize my fob and set the seat upon unlocking my Yukon? Our old Mdx would adjust settings when unlocking by sensing the key fob. Otherwise we just have had to hold down our setting button to allow the adjustments. Borderline annoying compared to other manufactures one touch settings.

I also noticed at times when I get it the DIC says "driver 1". My wife uses her own fob and never gets a message saying driver 2. How can we assign the fob to each driver? I've been researching online but haven't found solid info.

Thanks for any info!

coder

Reaction score
Check the "Auto Memory Recall" setting under “Comfort and Convenience” in Vehicle Personalization menu. If enabled it should recall settings once ignition is turned on.

Last edited:

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its also possible that your key fob was an original and driver 1, and somewhere along the line the original driver 2 key was lost so somebody programmed a new key to the truck but never made it "driver 2." Id guess only a dealer has access to those settings and the programmer.

JohnMoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, my settings are on in Comfort and convenience, both easy exit and memory recall seats. I've set seat memory for 1, 2, and Easy Exit. The easy exit position works correctly when I turn off the engine and open the door. However, when I get back in by unlocking with remote or door handle, the seats never move back to the 1 or 2 set positions. My fobs are not labeled 1 or 2 either. What is going on??

CANCEL, GOT THEM WORKING BY HAVING DEALER CLEAR ALL STORED FOBS, THEN ADD BACK FOBS AS 1 and 2.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64