Max Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0647.JPG Heading out on vacation and need all the storage I can get. The rear box swings away so I can open the rear hatch. I'll be the guy from the insurance commercial that's left all alone while his family plays with their phones.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not an XL and there will be 5 of us in there. Plus the wife packs like it's Armageddon. I considered getting a small trailer, but with the box I don't have to watch my speed.

That's a brilliant idea! Storage to stow the wife and kids so you get the whole truck to yourself! Hopefully you rigged the totes with power for their phone chargers.

D is for DENALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Wow dad, you must have jumped this thing 50 yds!!!"

" not something to be proud of rusty............ fifftyyyyyyy yds. Ha!!"

Classic line

And great storage, im in the market for either one of those... which one was more money, the roof storage or rear?

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the top box for $20 off CL. The rear box was around $400. You sometimes see them listed on CL, but if they are reasonably priced, they sell very fast.

The rear box is from Stowaway and they have a few different models, plus all types of add-ons like grills, cutting boards, etc. It is made from high quality materials. All the boxes come with tail lights and license plate brackets.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely family truckster. Keep your eyes peeled for the red Ferrari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442