Massivespl truck thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
4036A4C8-1CB4-4F4A-93E5-F664A0BD8138.jpeg
Went on like a 200mile road trip. My damn caliper fell off. Had to pinch the break line and drive home with no front break. It scratched the inside of the 28” wheel up alittle. I drove it to my buddies shop and he will fix it Monday. Ain’t that a kick in the dick

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 202642
Went on like a 200mile road trip. My damn caliper fell off. Had to pinch the break line and drive home with no front break. It scratched the inside of the 28” wheel up alittle. I drove it to my buddies shop and he will fix it Monday. Ain’t that a kick in the dick
WTF? How does something like that happen?? That must've made a hell of a noise when it fell off.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 202642
That sucks. Make sure to get those bolts torqued right,. Did the caliper bracket bolts come loose or the caliper bolts themselves?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the bolts weren’t torqued correct is my bet . Had my buddy cusin shop do my brakes like 2 months ago. Sucks but that’s life
I definitely wouldn't have them work on your truck again; there's no excuse for a shop to do work than ends up endangering someone's life. Someone doing you a favor that's a backyard mechanic I can understand but a shop that does brakes that end up falling off after 2 months? WTF?