Massivespl truck thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have caps with the Buick Performance logo on my Buicks but got tired of replacing them after a couple of years which at that point realizing it was a pointless waste of money to keep trying maintain them on the cars with thieves all about.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
61099AC5-F9F1-43A6-9E83-8B92C01CC4AA.jpeg
Idk wtf happened to my decal but I went to put it on and just couldn’t get it smooth so I peeled it off and the white backing stuck to the bottom of the decal so there was no way for me to get the decal to lay smooth. It looked like crap because of that white paper not coming off the decal... I ordered the decal through superbdecals.com and I emailed them to see what they have to say about their crappy decals. Hoping they refund my money and I can just go to a local decal place and have them do it like I should have done in the first place. That way when it doesn’t turn out the blames on them and they can’t say it’s my fault because I have a feeling that’s what’s superbdecals is gunna try n blame user error

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 200366
Idk wtf happened to my decal but I went to put it on and just couldn’t get it smooth so I peeled it off and the white backing stuck to the bottom of the decal so there was no way for me to get the decal to lay smooth. It looked like crap because of that white paper not coming off the decal... I ordered the decal through superbdecals.com and I emailed them to see what they have to say about their crappy decals. Hoping they refund my money and I can just go to a local decal place and have them do it like I should have done in the first place. That way when it doesn’t turn out the blames on them and they can’t say it’s my fault because I have a feeling that’s what’s superbdecals is gunna try n blame user error
Alot of these companies today are quick to blame the customer, when it's their product that sux.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 200366
Definately a problem with the product, it's clear to see. You should be able to get a replacement I would think.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That issue you had wouldn't be something you could see until you started installing it. But if I'd seen that before I bought it, I would have moved on myself. How's their EBay ratings because that kind of problem should show up in their reviews for sure. Hopefully they cover it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW you should contact EBay and share that message. They're asking you to handle issues outside of EBay which I'm pretty sure is against their agreement with them plus they call them "egay"..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts