Magnaflow Mufflers - Lowest Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've recognized that Magnaflow mufflers are popular with the TYF faithful including the Magnaflow 12589 which I have seen mentioned several times. I have to say I agree with the choice as well as far as muffler replacements go!

Before your next Magnaflow muffler purchase, browse our store. Enter discount code TYF at checkout.

Find something at a lower price? Send us an email or PM and we will be able to apply custom deals with any available sales or specials.
*Now through the end of November 2013 use discount code MF10 on Magnaflow products for an instant 10% off no-hassle price.

:cheers:
12589.jpg

http://www.gotexhaust.com/i-1413711...ce-exhaust-12589-stainless-steel-muffler.html

Last edited:

chef choy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to enter the TYF coupon code but it didn't seem to work.....

OP
OP
GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tried to enter the TYF coupon code but it didn't seem to work.....

I just tried it myself and it seemed to work so I apologize if you had trouble. Once the item is in your cart, you can enter the TYF discount code and click Apply Coupon Code.

**** However, for a Magnaflow purchase, use the discount code MF10 which is valid through the end of the month. That will net you more of a discount than the TYF discount code which is still eligible on other products. 1 coupon per purchase can be used. Free shipping to the Lower 48 on orders $99+. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any more questions or concerns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu