Magna Supercharger removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently bought my 2001 Yukon from a buddy who had the truck listed on this forum. Anyways, the Truck came with a magna supercharger and volant air intake. What all do I need to bring this truck back to factory and what can I expect to sell the supercharger and air intake for? Also if anyone is interested in possibly swapping factory for what I have with money exchanged I may be interested.

2001yukonengine.jpg

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Best way to see what you need is to pull up the install instructions. See what you have to remove and no longer is needed when the supercharger was installed.

OP
OP
Sem1mat1c316

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice ride! I'd love to buy that! Looking for a stock intake etc?
Thank you. Yes I would be. Still trying to figure out if it would be worth it to mess with. Not really sure what I could expect to get out of it that would be a fair deal for both parties.

OP
OP
Sem1mat1c316

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd leave the supercharger on if it was me. Nice little surprise for the unsuspecting. Why do you want to take it off? Just curious.
It's may stay on. I'd like some extra cash for other projects. Just from what I've seen online it seems the kits sell for about 5 grand? Is 3 grand a fair asking price if I can get it all removed from the truck and listEd? It's got very low miles on it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It's may stay on. I'd like some extra cash for other projects. Just from what I've seen online it seems the kits sell for about 5 grand? Is 3 grand a fair asking price if I can get it all removed from the truck and listEd? It's got very low miles on it.
Not sure. All depends on what it's worth to someone else. If I had the extra $$ I'd def take it off your hands. $3000 is cheaper then $5000. Just make sure you know what the specs are for anyone that asks. Good luck.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind there's more than the blower to remove and replace. You'll need a new tune , injectors, etc.

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since it is an old Radix model, it will fetch less than the newer TVS models used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino