Magna Radix oil change times????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a 2001 5.3 Tahoe that has a magna supercharger, volant intake, shorty headers, and corsa high flow cats. Buddy of mine I got it from said he hasn't changed the supercharger oil ever and he owned it for about 30,000 miles. Looking at the supercharger I really cant how to change the oil and I'm not finding anything online. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2001yukonengine.jpg

OP
OP
Sem1mat1c316

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No problem. I'd say ur good to go for now since u know the history of the blower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
yea I think so too, the truck only has 85,000 miles on it. I believe the blower was installed athe about 30,000 according to the carfax so it should be golden for awhile.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds cherry or like someone's toy with only 5k miles year average. A Lotta life left in it.

OP
OP
Sem1mat1c316

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds cherry or like someone's toy with only 5k miles year average. A Lotta life left in it.

yes it is drives like new. needs a little tlc to the stereo system and rear rotors but everything else is cherry

OP
OP
Sem1mat1c316

Sem1mat1c316

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No way! this badass ride is back? This truck was on this forum. Love that blue.
Welcome :happy160:
Thank you, glad to be here. My buddy Zach owned this truck and first time I saw it i had to have it. He gave me a pretty good deal on it. Gotta say it's really hard to stay out of the gas on this thing lol its a beast on the road. He had It tuned before I got it. I just got done doing the 07 brake upgrade and am getting ready to go through and put a new alternator and battery in. It needed a little tlc but everything that matters is there.