MadDog's 02 Tahoe LT "Bertha" build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Yours does look better. He needs to get rid of those steps, but he might also need them.
You're lacking lights on the push bar, may I suggest 4 Hella black magic series lights.
Unless you had other plans.

One of those times you wish you had TYF business cards to put on his window lol

I was thinking either a couple Hellas or KCs. But I'm gonna make a new bumper to fit the HD grill I have, and then mount them on that. Kinda like this truck I found on here, unfortunately the member is long gone.
HD grill prerrunner tahoe.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yours does look better. He needs to get rid of those steps, but he might also need them.
You're lacking lights on the push bar, may I suggest 4 Hella black magic series lights.
Unless you had other plans.

One of those times you wish you had TYF business cards to put on his window lol
Lol, every time I see a modded Hoe or Burban I always wonder if they're a member, which would be pretty cool. I saw a nice Burban this past weekend near me. I waited around for a few. I wanted to ask if they were a member, lol.

Last edited:

dcompton02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lol, every time I see a modded Hoe or Burban I always wonder if they're a member, which would be pretty cool. I saw a nice Burban this past weekend near me. I waited around for a few. I wanted to ask if they were a member, lol.
Need a sticker to put on the windows, I think the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MadDogDelpho

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
There are a few guys who say they'll do 'em, and then nothing comes of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne