Lumbar Support not working 08 avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the other day that the lumbar is not working on my driver or passenger front seat. The passenger makes a grinding noise but driver does anything. Not exactly sure when this happened or how long it hasn't worked, I never use it but a passenger tried and thats what made me notice.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Get a new seat to replace it, then tear into that one and figure out how to fix it in case it happens again.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Power or manual adjust? Lumber support is a folding plastic tray like and when its adjusted, it pulled tighter and pushed the seat back out. On my manual adjust the guide where cable is held broke so adjusting the knob does nothing

OP
OP
pwtr02ss

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power or manual adjust? Lumber support is a folding plastic tray like and when its adjusted, it pulled tighter and pushed the seat back out. On my manual adjust the guide where cable is held broke so adjusting the knob does nothing

Its power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans