Lug nut socket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fg8or

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What lug nut socket are you guys using for your custom wheels? My wheel dealer actually had to replace my entire set of wheels the day after I got them since I found them all scarred up from the install. I have purchased a non maring 19mm socket but it’s way too tight. Currently I am using a deep well 3/4” deep well wrapped in a layer of duct tape hoping I never have to use it but I am coming up on a tire rotation and don’t want to chip or scar this set of wheels. Suggestions? I even tried to contact American racing wheels and cannot get a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never really worried about it, if they get ruff looking just buy a new set, any set you can practically imagine is only $20-25 or less all day on ebay. unless you want to get really fancy

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use a regular 3/4" deep socket but it goes on to my key that fits my locking lug nuts. Are you using regular lug nuts? If so that's your problem. Plus your wheels aren't safe from being stolen.