LT with max tow package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an LT (or SLE Yukon) with the tow package? I'm looking for the non-magneride suspension with auto level, it seems to be a rare combination but I have seen a few online. Do you have the position sensors (front and rear) like the magneride or is the level controlled by some other sensor?

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just in one. Tungsten color. Give Ciocca Chevrolet a call in quakertown pa. They should be able to answer your question and organize a test drive too

I am strongly considering moving away from the magnetic shocks as a result

ETA. The nicer instrument cluster is not the new standard like the 17’s used to:(

Last edited:

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT with max tow. Just sensors in the rear for the air shocks. No sensors in the front.

OP
OP
vinnyray

vinnyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Now the question is whether that setup needs sensor relocation when leveled.

OP
OP
vinnyray

vinnyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why was this moved to "Street Suspension"? This is a general question about the suspension. Please move it back to General or Lifted section.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you change the ride height in the rear, you will need a longer or shorter rod. You don't change sensor location--just rod length. Usually leveling just involves the front end...?

OP
OP
vinnyray

vinnyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you change the ride height in the rear, you will need a longer or shorter rod. You don't change sensor location--just rod length. Usually leveling just involves the front end...?
Yeah I'm talking about leveling the front, as long as it's the front only the sensor wouldn't need to be changed. A 2.5/1" level would require an extension. I just wanted to confirm that there was only a sensor on the rear of the LT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd