Lowering the rear on a 2013 Denali.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A2013 Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the site and the vehicle. Bought a 2013 Denali yesterday and i gotta get the back end of this thing down a little. I traded in a 08 TBSS for it. It was pretty easy lowering that vehicle in the back.
What are my options for this Yukon? Would only like 1.5 to 2 inches. Just want to level it and dont want to raise the front to do it. I read somewhere on here that suburban springs will drop it down some? Is this correct? Any info would be great...thanks.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the site and the vehicle. Bought a 2013 Denali yesterday and i gotta get the back end of this thing down a little. I traded in a 08 TBSS for it. It was pretty easy lowering that vehicle in the back.
What are my options for this Yukon? Would only like 1.5 to 2 inches. Just want to level it and dont want to raise the front to do it. I read somewhere on here that suburban springs will drop it down some? Is this correct? Any info would be great...thanks.

Tony (from your TBSS site) @NORCAL SS sells kits for our trucks as well. Just need his 2" spring and then you can use cups to adjust it up a little if you want.

Technically you could swap your springs for your TBSS rear air bags and have air leveling....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11