Lower Control Arm Bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so now that the front end is all fixed up i can feel a vibration at around 60mph
its not coming trough the steering wheel but through the floor board

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
look at the ends of the cross-member that the t bars mount to. you will see what appears to be a twisted dog bone. hit them with a rubber mallet or something to see if they move at all.

no cigar

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious if they have discontinued the lower control arm assy with new bushing? There is nothing available for 4WD on rock auto.

Is pressing the old bushing out and pressing new one in something a shop can do pretty easily for low cost?

Thanks,
Brandon

ChunHimself

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation! I wanted to replace both lower control arms rather than pressing new bushings in & replacing the ball joints. So far I haven't been able to find anyone selling complete 4x4 lower control arms. The dealer discontinued them in 2012. Someone has to make them!

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, no sources for new LCAs.

We are left with having to remove and press in new bushings. I'm replacing mine when I add my mini lift (3") I'm going to add the Rough Country UCAs, so that's one less set of bushings I have to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26