Love this forum , next mod ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0406.JPG Any ideas on some new modifications to this white beast I want to the the entire inside in LED from the front window visors to the back also do the outside in all led anyone know bulb sizes for these ?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to superbrightleds.com
They have drop down menus for your model and year truck. With those numbers, you can shop around eBay or Amazon to compare prices or different colors if you want something other than white. I use their site to confirm bulb sizes and have ordered from each of the 3 sites mentioned above. LED interior is so much better. :)

OP
OP
Fleetgeo

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks that's helpful I might take a look after work seems interesting @Fosscore and @02_Tahoe I'm thinking about it don't know how low to go don't want to go to low I just want a nice ride height where I don't have as much as a gap like I do with the esky 22s

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks that's helpful I might take a look after work seems interesting @Fosscore and @02_Tahoe I'm thinking about it don't know how low to go don't want to go to low I just want a nice ride height where I don't have as much as a gap like I do with the esky 22s
Suspension upgrades I think are the best first mods, makes the truck look completely different. The first thing I did was lift mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2