Los Angeles, California MEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nekroman

Reaction score
Well put me on the list as a maybe....I have plans to go out with my gal and my friends. But it's still undecided so I might roll up, and this time my truck will be washed lol!!!! Hopefully I do a good Job other wise Jose(waxworkz) will kick my ass!!!! Lol J/K. Well in N out is sort of small, there's also eastland center off the 10 exit barranca??

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well put me on the list as a maybe....I have plans to go out with my gal and my friends. But it's still undecided so I might roll up, and this time my truck will be washed lol!!!! Hopefully I do a good Job other wise Jose(waxworkz) will kick my ass!!!! Lol J/K. Well in N out is sort of small, there's also eastland center off the 10 exit barranca??

LOL for a small fee your truck could be professionally detailed!!

i was thinking maybe we could hit up fridays? it on the north side of the 10 by citrus? or the fridays by puente hills mall?

wilmas4life

Reaction score
hey guys i just got through reading the thread and thought i would toss out a location. It is a bar that i work at close to sony studios (10/405). parking is limited but on the right day it should be able to hold 15-20 trucks. no cost to get in no cost to park if not on a friday or saturday. If your next meet is on a tuesday or friday pls add me to the list :) and if you would like info on this location just PM me :)

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dudes so how was it lastnite?? Where and when's the next one???

it was good, trav brought his wife, i brought mine and since we were the only 2 that showed we just went to dinner. i thought it was a good night, but who knows what trav will say??

So what's up dudes, anything going on for this Friday nite?????

i'm down to meet up, my wife will be rolling with me. some one through up a spot and we'll hit it. been feeling like tommy's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts