Loose "shift" feeling in LF seat when turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rushgunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the bulletin number for the fix?

My dealer was like huh??what?? Figures

Thx

ssparks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't notice in escalade but I'll definitely keep feeling for it

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do the hose clamp fix. I don't trust my Dealership to do anything, and after reading their Yelp and BBB reviews, that's warranted.

How does crap like this get released on any vehicle. Be it $15k new or $50k like mine was. It's not like Chevy hasn't been making vehicles for 100yrs....oh

whoseanthony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do the hose clamp fix. I don't trust my Dealership to do anything, and after reading their Yelp and BBB reviews, that's warranted.

How does crap like this get released on any vehicle. Be it $15k new or $50k like mine was. It's not like Chevy hasn't been making vehicles for 100yrs....oh

Picked up my truck after a week at the dealer. All seems good now.

DaveG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the bulletin number for the fix?

My dealer was like huh??what?? Figures

Thx

Has anyone come up with the bulletin number for this fix?
I have had this issue since day 1 (almost a year). Finally thought I better get it fixed before I run out of warranty. Dealer says they can't find any reference to this being an issue.

DaveG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hopefully this will help someone: I went to my dealer for an oil change and mentioned the seat shifting issue. They did the following:

13405675 RETAINER
13594989 F- RETAINER
12371287 LUBRICANT
Parts 23910 7080188 Lubricate Front seat pivot points, install literal retainer and install seat actuator shim clip.

So far seems to have fixed problem, but has only been a day. Will let you know if it holds up

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 year later and the hose clamp/hose fix is working like a charm.

jasonnorin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I say it is a common issue among 2015 Yukon Denalis. Though it is not really a safety issue, I still find it quite annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442