Looking to put 2015 seats into my 2008, anyone know if they'll fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
eagle-co94

eagle-co94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the 2015 and up seats bolt in perfectly however the seat belts do not match the outside seat buckles. You'll have to either get new belts or probably grind down the latches so that they mate up with the buckles.

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes the 2015 and up seats bolt in perfectly however the seat belts do not match the outside seat buckles. You'll have to either get new belts or probably grind down the latches so that they mate up with the buckles.
Thanks i am looking to buy some

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How about harness? On my ltz i have heated and lumbar. On the 2016 seats i am trying to buy has heated cooled and lumbar.

OP
OP
eagle-co94

eagle-co94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No clue as my truck is a PPV so there was nothing to plug in. There may be a harness under the floor but I have no need to look.

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I know the backseats bolt in 2016 to my 07 but was that a yes on the front seats as well?

Russman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2008 PPV that's missing a rear seat and I have a line on a 2015 rear seat fresh out of a new PPV. I won't have the chance until next week to drive 2hrs for a test fit. Anyone know if the seats will bolt in or if the mounts were moved? My ultimate goal would be to get matching front seats as well if they do.

Any input would be great. I just don't want to waste my time if someone out there has already tried to upgrade.

Old thread, But do these fold flat?
Pictures?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu