Looking for PPV (Qv9) wheels with center caps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clnorton90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there all! New Tahoe owner and member on here! I did not purchase a ppv but I am in the market for the black wheels currently to help my build in that direction. While I've found the website hubcap heaven had them, they're wanting over 220 a wheel and I feel that's absurd for steel rims. Any help in this quest would be super appreciated or if anyone is selling a set I would be willing to buy asap! Thanks in advance!

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me text my buddy, he lives out your way.
I'd sell mine but I think it would be too expensive to ship.

OP
OP
Clnorton90

Clnorton90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Let me text my buddy, he lives out your way.
I'd sell mine but I think it would be too expensive to ship.
Man I would really appreciate that, this has been a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. As many ppv's as there are in the US I figured these would be easy to get a hold of..:emotions122: Also wish I had a shipping hook up right now lol

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Silverado steel rims are the same, just not black. Just rattle can them flat black. Nobody would know the difference and you will spend less for the same look.
Center caps are the same too.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I would really appreciate that, this has been a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. As many ppv's as there are in the US I figured these would be easy to get a hold of..:emotions122: Also wish I had a shipping hook up right now lol

As soon as I hear back from him I'll let you know.
You'd think they'd be easy to get, hahaha. That's what I thought.
You may also want to look into Cragar Soft 8 wheels. Very similar and they also have caps available, though I'm not sure if they fit with our center section of the hub. They are also available in 9" widths compared to 7 or 7.5"(I think)

OP
OP
Clnorton90

Clnorton90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Silverado steel rims are the same, just not black. Just rattle can them flat black. Nobody would know the difference and you will spend less for the same look.
Center caps are the same too.
I think steel wheels from a work van are the same also

From what I've read y'all are absolutely right, except the wheels don't come ready for the ppv center caps, you have to drill and tap the wheels to accommodate. Which isn't super hard but if I can skip that and paint/powercoat I'm all for it lol all that can add up pretty quick $$$

As soon as I hear back from him I'll let you know.
You'd think they'd be easy to get, hahaha. That's what I thought.
You may also want to look into Cragar Soft 8 wheels. Very similar and they also have caps available, though I'm not sure if they fit with our center section of the hub. They are also available in 9" widths compared to 7 or 7.5"(I think)
lol thanks man hopefully he comes through! And it's crazy haha
I also looked at the soft 8's and they're alrightttt I just don't like the center caps, silly to probably everyone I know but I'm terrible about getting an idea and sticking strictly to it

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
From what I've read y'all are absolutely right, except the wheels don't come ready for the ppv center caps, you have to drill and tap the wheels to accommodate. Which isn't super hard but if I can skip that and paint/powercoat I'm all for it lol all that can add up pretty quick $$$

lol thanks man hopefully he comes through! And it's crazy haha
I also looked at the soft 8's and they're alrightttt I just don't like the center caps, silly to probably everyone I know but I'm terrible about getting an idea and sticking strictly to it

Here's a pic of my buddy's Sierra. Same rims, same center caps. Except for the wheel color there is no difference.

IMG_20151104_071317.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9