Looking for barn door interior trim screws...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derekjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed the other day that a few of these screws are missing from the interior trim of my barn doors, they go around the plastic that surrounds the glass on both barn doors. They are self-tapping with a black washer attached...#53 in the diagram. I looked on LMC Truck and Classic Parts, could not find them. Anyone have a part number or know where I could get them?

Tahoe Interior Diagram.JPG

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thankfully I have never had to take mine off, although there are small screws that hold the window trim on, but I don't think there are any screws in the trim panel, just push in retainer clips. Good luck.
David g........:2cents:

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E92FC7F4-EFE0-400B-80FC-B6C3F08E5563.png
Wow, Mike I really appreciate it. Of course the only website I didn't check! Now if you could help me find the screws that go to the taillights that would be even better. They are the ones that actually hold them in place.

LMC has those number 9 on this page

No salvage yards near you those items are free where I roam and even a few extras like fuses bulbs maybe some loose change, I can afford to buy these things and don’t need the change but it’s more than that it’s the experience walking the yard checking out some major wrecked vehicles sifting through other people’s shit you wouldn’t believe what personal stuff is left behind.You might stumble upon that rare part (a unicorn) it’s been so long you forgot about it ordering on line is great but you got to find a buddy and some tools and take a stroll through what’s known as the mans mall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts