Looking at a 2016 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking at a certified 2016 LTZ with 44k miles. I noticed on the Carfax report that the front shocks were replaced around 9k miles. Is this something I should be concerned with? Other than that, the truck looks great. It has a sunroof, 4x4, tow package, 22’s and HUD. Just making sure I’m not getting myself into any issues later.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM Certified means extended warranty 12month/12,000miles and you also get a discount on a GM extended warranty since it is certified which I highly recommend with all the electronics. You can check on line pricing and have the Dealer beat or match. Do a search on this forum for extended warranty and it will let you know which dealers are discounting extended warranties. GM only not aftermarket warranties. Also 172 point inspection and reconditioning which I would look at the check off sheet and make sure everything is done. Also 6year/100,000mile powertrain warranty which the 2016s did not come with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, they are telling me $46k out the door with the GMEPP. I think that is a pretty good deal. What do you guys think?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, they are telling me $46k out the door with the GMEPP. I think that is a pretty good deal. What do you guys think?

Just a quick look at for sale ads show LTZs listed at $45k with 35k miles. So you’re probably not super far off.

What does kbb or true car say? How much are they charging for the GMEPP?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne