looking at a 2015 Denali confused about packages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishingDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking at a 2015 denali, Its either and 4/15 or 5/15 built . The suv has open road package and premium package but i can't find any brochure that actually has those packages in them for 2015 . Did they do a mid year change to the packages? if so anyone actually has the correct brochure ? Is this more of a 2016 then 2015 ?

any help would be great

OP
OP
FishingDave

FishingDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for some reason it says it has premium package which includes retractable running boards and adaptive cruise control

jason952

Reaction score
Probably just the way the dealer worded the ad, but those are 2 great options, esp the ACC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did a mid-year change but not sure about packages, may have renamed them. You could probably do a Google search. Added features for mid-year included 8 speed, LTE wi-fi, phone charging console pad, kick open rear tailgate.

jason952

Reaction score
actually there was one on the 2015.5

"PREMIUM PACKAGE includes (UV6) Head Up Display, (BRS) power-retractable assist steps and (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control with Front Automatic Braking (PCX)"

JoeMiner67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Open Road package ($3255) with navigation, rear Blu-ray entertainment, moonroof, and an additional nine months' SiriursXM radio and NavTraffic.

I've never seen a listing for premium package on any trim level of Yukon.

Open road must have been mid year intro as it is not in the 2015 sales brochure

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiiJLA6drYAhWDS98KHYJMCtEQFggnMAA&url=https://cdn.dealereprocess.net/cdn/brochures/gmc/2015-yukon.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1AIgffyX089pYR3XUXs44U
Just ran across this when looking for my 2015 Denali:

Denali Premium Package: which includes a head-up windshield display system, power retractable running boards, and a radar-activated cruise control system.

Open Road Package: which includes a power sunroof and a rear seat entertainment system; 22-inch wheels; and a theft deterrent system, which includes a self-powered horn, a vehicle inclination sensor and interior vehicle movement sensors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu