Looking at 2009 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many red flags for me. Don't rush in to buying one. Finding the right used car is like rescuing a dog, eventually the right one will find you.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many red flags for me. Don't rush in to buying one. Finding the right used car is like rescuing a dog, eventually the right one will find you.

Too many red flags on the one I just posted with 150k miles?

Is that too many miles?

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm spending that much money on a car with that many miles, I would want to make sure I have the complete service history. Buying any used vehicle can be a crapshoot. It's just knowing what to look for.

Even though a vehicles fluids may look brand new, it may be the first time they've been changed in a long time. Any reputable seller will let you take the vehicle to a mechanic to have it looked over.

PatDTN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that's close I'd say go look at it. It looks really good. Find out if there are any dealer service records anywhere. Make sure the air conditioned seats work too. :)

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a long time now and I appreciate all your guy's inputs and thoughts on vehicles. The black one with 150k on it did sell before I could get to it.

I have been working out of town for quite some time now and it's hard for me to car shop.

I came across these today and want your thoughts on them. The black on I can purchase for 31,500 and the white one is still 28,900.

http://appleton.wi-autosales.com/inventory/#search/makemodel-GMC/makemodel-Yukon+XL/

Good deals? Or too high priced? All his vehicles come from the south so they have no rust, according to the description. I would have to verify when I go inspect them at the lot.

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They seem a little high but they are very clean looking. Check nada and make your decision.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, according to Nada the clean retail on both are a few thousand under what hes asking for them.

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call him or go look at them. Take a print out for each if he's not willing to budge on price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts