Looking at 2009 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with the XL. It has everything you want. Remember don't compromise and now you have found the right vehicle. Let us know when you pick it up.
This!! He's completely on point. You've found what you're looking for. Don't compromise for something that isn't going to be at your standard. Yes 26k is alot more to drop but like everyone has said you will get what you pay for. 84k is nothing on that 2011 XL and it looks to be pretty Clean. Go drive it!! lol

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to set something up with him for Thursday afternoon. It sucks that I'm working nights this week and its a 4 hour drive for me. Hard to find time to make it down there. He said he would hold it for me until Thursday night.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This seems odd. The gentlemans post for the black XL was removed from craigslist last night. Then I saw he re-uploaded this ad about 7 hours ago but craigslist had it hidden from me?

Research shows that this is from posts being flagged or ghosted? Anyone have any idea what this means or had it happen to them before?

Is this a sketchy deal? Someone messing with him? Craigslist issue? Any need for concern?

https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/6073578053.html

New link posted as other one says it was deleted by the author. Then it was posted again 7 hours ago.

Not sure whats going on. I messaged him but no response yet.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe ad was flagged again. He responded and said it was still available though. Thoughts?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move on. Not worth the risk.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did he supply you with a CARFAX? Although you can't rely on them 100%, it is a start. I do agree something's a little fishy. It could also be somebody he pissed off and is flagging his post. I had that happen before when I guy tried to beat me down on price and would I wouldn't sell it to him and he kept flagging my post so I ended up selling it on Auto Trader.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did he supply you with a CARFAX? Although you can't rely on them 100%, it is a start. I do agree something's a little fishy. It could also be somebody he pissed off and is flagging his post. I had that happen before when I guy tried to beat me down on price and would I wouldn't sell it to him and he kept flagging my post so I ended up selling it on Auto Trader.

No carfax supplied. The listing is back up and I have heard from him. He doesn't reply very fast. As far as I know the vehicle is still for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094