Looking at 2009 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a little better amount of miles. Still kinda high but alot more reasonable. Price looks to be in the right ballpark. Its filthy in the pics! Needs a good detail. That's just what I notice when I look at pics of a vehicle for sale since I'm a detailer haha.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a little better amount of miles. Still kinda high but alot more reasonable. Price looks to be in the right ballpark. Its filthy in the pics! Needs a good detail. That's just what I notice when I look at pics of a vehicle for sale since I'm a detailer haha.

I hear you on that. I don't like how dirty it is either. Im **** about a clean vehicle.

I spoke with the seller, they will sell for $14,500.

Keep looking for one that is fully loaded? I'm not in a super hurry to buy, but sooner would be nicer.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn $14,5 is cheaper than what I spent on my 2006 just under 2 years ago! That's a good deal! The 6.2 V8 and 6 speed in it alone is worth it for that price! If it runs good and is well maintained id say entertain the idea! You can always add navigation head units and a DVD player later. The factory players aren't all that fantastic. You can get a better aftermarket unit for a better price and have it installed. Lol. And plenty of good stereo units out there that have nav, back up cams, Bluetooth and the like.

OP
OP
D

DonnyJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many people interested in it now he said. Price will be $15,000 for it. He said the first person to show up with the check for it takes it home.

Is it worth the 15k in anyone's opinion? Should I keep looking for something else?

I would purchase it tomorrow if this deal pans out, if everything looks good during the test drive and inspection that is.

Vehicle link in reference below.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/5841197524.html