LM7 head upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s stock as far as I know, I just looked it up and

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Reverse:

Final drive ratio:
Does the sticker in the glove box have a GT4 code? And is it four wheel drive? What are your goals for this vehicle?

Also I recommend making your own thread about this

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been watching his videos and saw where he said the stock heads are fine

so if I am wanting some easy adds to hp on my stock lq9, it’s cam, springs, and headers/exhaust?

thanks for help, new to this
just want some more power at a reasonable cost
my Escalade feels like a bus, mainly looking for low speed power and tourque gains and it’s mostly stop and go
You can use the tow/haul function for every day operation and the PCM will recalibrate (after a number of drive cycles,) the engine controls to reflect the new driving style. You can also use the tow/haul function make the Escalada feel like a Camry in light to light driving.

5x10

Reaction score
You can use the tow/haul function for every day operation and the PCM will recalibrate (after a number of drive cycles,) the engine controls to reflect the new driving style. You can also use the tow/haul function make the Escalada feel like a Camry in light to light driving.
How do I do this? Just click toe/haul and drive for the next few days?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz