lighting schematics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes.
I haven't checked for connectors at the back seat though.
I assumed that you just didn't like them staying on a tad longer than the dome. Well, maybe, 30 seconds longer.

OP
OP
C

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes.
I haven't checked for connectors at the back seat though.
I assumed that you just didn't like them staying on a tad longer than the dome. Well, maybe, 30 seconds longer.

That's interesting. Can you take a pic of where your wires terminated in the footwell? Going to try tracking that down.

I'd like to have them come on when I turn the dome lights on (searching for stuff at night etc) but not sure its worth the effort to do so

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, here you go...

image.jpeg

This is the passenger side, drivers is the same. They are both right about in the middle of the panel. I had to almost break the tab that you see, to get the connector out of it.

As you can see, I used red LED's. The drivers side I mounted too close to the connector to get a good pic.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have any footwell lights until I put in those LED's but, it does look like the same connector that is plugged into yours (from what I can see of it).

Just asking here but, do you think that your lights may a customizable option in the convenience programming? I am referring to yours staying on always.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ambient lights in both front and back footwells but they stay on permanently. Do yours actually shut off at some point?

Where did you get power for your ambient lights? I want to add some LED strips (with dimmer) to foot wells, under both front seats, and under the sides of the center console storage areas.