Lifting a '17 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Again I’m not saying it’s the absolute fix to it but a little research into the system can solve the issue. The system reads ride height sensors as they travel up and down for electronic dampening. Those too need to be disabled. Another issue that I haven’t been able to resolve is the early activation of yaw sensor. The increased height and body roll makes it turn on causing stable track to activate reducing power. If you really want to eliminate it all then take your Denali to strut masters and drop it off for them to R&D a module to delete it.

I would keep the stock shocks with extensions and no lights or issues would arise minus the possible early yaw sensor issue when turning. There are kits designed this way and they’re being sold by lift companies.
http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/G...tem-2015-17-GM-C-K1500-SUV-2WD-4WD-p1471.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak