Lifted / Leveled 2013 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I actually had to replace the front bumper as well, I installed it without the valance at first, and I just didn't care for the look, it looked unfinished, so i put it back on. Maybe trimming it is a good compromise?

Just trim the edge to cover the bumper tabs behind it. It looks the best this way. No go on the black vinyl as nothing else is black on the hoe except grille and boards.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
BJ angle look much better.

I love duratracs they’re great looking and practical.

Don’t like the black vinyl, doesn’t look very cohesive.

How much were the upper control arms?

63Blackseries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look without the black vinyl looks cleaner, do you have wheel spacers? Looks like it sticks out a bit I like that look

OP
OP
Bigmac18

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BJ angle look much better.

I love duratracs they’re great looking and practical.

Don’t like the black vinyl, doesn’t look very cohesive.

How much were the upper control arms?

Ya, not going with the vinyl front, it was just a thought.
The Control Arms were about $275 for the pair
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Freedom-Of...ash=item3f6935a876:g:a7MAAOSwjDZYdAos&vxp=mtr

I like the look without the black vinyl looks cleaner, do you have wheel spacers? Looks like it sticks out a bit I like that look
2" Hubcentric wheel spacers - They rubbed on the front sway bar at full lock without them, and I like the look better as well!