Lift or no lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to school with a kid who had a 1500 that was lifter rediculous like 10 or 12 inches
and converted to a solid front axle and front leaf springs now the problem he ran into was his front drive shaft was at to great an angle so it was cuasing something rub so he kept the front drive shaft inthe truck bed and only put it one when he got stuck

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh, I get it now, yeah I went looking for the cepek and ran into the road block of it being discontinued...can the RCX be cranked past the 6" mark with out putting a lot of extra stress on it? The RCX was originally my first choice, I just really like the way your two door looks at 8". I have 33x12x15.5 with a wide off set now so that 6" won't look bad...but will eventually upgrade to 35"...just don't want to make the investment without enough research... Can you recommend any upgrades to get from RCX for the 95' two door? Steering stabilizer or upgraded shocks...wanna do it right the first time..thx

Upgraded shock and the stabilizer is never a bad idea. Maybe upgrade to stainless steel braided brake lines instead of extended rubber ones the kit came with.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Upgraded shock and the stabilizer is never a bad idea. Maybe upgrade to stainless steel braided brake lines instead of extended rubber ones the kit came with.

x2 i got stainless break lines and i will deff be getting better shocks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
804getSome

Latest posts