Levelling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crappy ride typically comes from the shocks being too short or the control arms sitting on the droop stops and having no travel.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Until someone figures out how to add more downward travel and fix the bad BJ angles the ride is gonna suffer. Luckly for us NBS guys we can get different control arms

evans99hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The guys who trucks ride bad probaly cranked them all the way up.. Mine rides the same it did before i cranked i just put longer shocks on

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steven, they do offer a different upper control arm for the OBS trucks. Rough country and trail master I think both have them and it helps correct the upper ball joint angle.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Your in luck then. I think longer shocks only solves half the problem. I know if i jack my truck up, it only goes up like 2-3"s before the wheels come off the ground. Once i get my cognito arms im debating relocating the bump stop lower

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255