Leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackDenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What is the consensus for which brand to use to level the front of our trucks?

I was looking at the 2.25" suspensionmaxx kit.

Looking to get thoughts and feedback.

Thanks

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did 1.5" maxx in the front only

I think you'll need to lift the rear if you're going to do 2.25" in the front

Most setups I see are seem to be 2.5/1.5

OP
OP
BlackDenaliXL

BlackDenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did 1.5" maxx in the front only

I think you'll need to lift the rear if you're going to do 2.25" in the front

Most setups I see are seem to be 2.5/1.5

I'm really only interested in doing the front.

So 1.5" is all I need?

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO yes, I had easily less than 1" of rake after the 1.5" front only ... I think if you go 2.25 in the front you'll be nose high once you have any passengers or stuff in the back

Plus the fact most do 2.5 front plus 1.5 rear tells me the 2 only in the front leads to nose high

OP
OP
BlackDenaliXL

BlackDenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMHO yes, I had easily less than 1" of rake after the 1.5" front only ... I think if you go 2.25 in the front you'll be nose high once you have any passengers or stuff in the back

Plus the fact most do 2.5 front plus 1.5 rear tells me the 2 only in the front leads to nose high

Great, thanks for the insight.

IamZ

Reaction score
I did 2.5 front and it looks great! Didn't think about the nose high problem if it's full of passengers though but then again, my passengers are 3 kids under 2 and a wife that probably weighs 100lbs soaking wet. Now, strollers, baby bags, etc....Will leave it for now, but glad I got the adjustable so I can always lower the front a little later on...

EDIT:
Here it is!
8UIbWJg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackDenaliXL

BlackDenaliXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did 2.5 front and it looks great! Didn't think about the nose high problem if it's full of passengers though but then again, my passengers are 3 kids under 2 and a wife that probably weighs 100lbs soaking wet. Now, strollers, baby bags, etc....Will leave it for now, but glad I got the adjustable so I can always lower the front a little later on...

EDIT:
Here it is!
8UIbWJg.jpg
Looks great!

What size tire are you running?

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the 2.5 on both my yukons 2016s its not nose high at all it looks perfectly level with 22" factory rims and tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC