Leveling kit, tires, wheels, grill installed- 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterCrab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
supermaxx will sell you just the relocation bracket needed for autoride and magnetic ride ask for john he will help you out
I tried suspension max system but the ride was terrible. Ended up going back to all stock. Problem was, when I lifted the front the autoride lifted the back. I used the brackets and everything. Any advice??

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried suspension max system but the ride was terrible. Ended up going back to all stock. Problem was, when I lifted the front the autoride lifted the back. I used the brackets and everything. Any advice??

How big of a lift did you do in the front? What I originally did it I had the same problem so then I took off the relocation brackets for the autoride and put it back to how it came from the factory and then I got a level ride

blarose777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a very similar setup to Denton (2.25" level, same tires) and I have not experienced any rubbing and no trimming was needed.

Do you think this tire size would work with a 2" rough country or the billstein 5100 which gives about 1.7 inch lift to the front?

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think this tire size would work with a 2" rough country or the billstein 5100 which gives about 1.7 inch lift to the front?

My guess would be, yes. I don't think that final .25" would make a difference for tire clearance, but would help with level.

blarose777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My guess would be, yes. I don't think that final .25" would make a difference for tire clearance, but would help with level.

Did you have a lift on the back? Just wondering if the rear will have any issue at all or just mainly concerned with the front

Thanks

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have a lift on the back? Just wondering if the rear will have any issue at all or just mainly concerned with the front

Thanks

Yes. I did 2.25" on the front and 1" on the rear. Just a very slight rake it now. I think a 2.5"/1" would get it just about perfectly level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic