leveling kit, rough ride & still rubbing with 33s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

paintpollz

Reaction score
Meh. I run 10-ply 33s on my yukon and it's not problem. It's a truck right?

depends on you definition of problem. someone described their truck in an earlier post as "rides like a lumber truck", there couldn't be a more accurate description of how this Tahoe rides now. Extremely loud shuttering sounds throughout the cabin going over the slightest bumps, and a much more stiff ride. Had I not done new 5100s when I did the tires and leveling kit, no way I would've lasted this long with the setup the way it is.

Happy to report the truck is going in the shop next week to remove the leveling kit and tires, and going to wrap it at2s. if anyone needs a leveling kit let me know

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on you definition of problem. someone described their truck in an earlier post as "rides like a lumber truck", there couldn't be a more accurate description of how this Tahoe rides now. Extremely loud shuttering sounds throughout the cabin going over the slightest bumps, and a much more stiff ride. Had I not done new 5100s when I did the tires and leveling kit, no way I would've lasted this long with the setup the way it is.

Happy to report the truck is going in the shop next week to remove the leveling kit and tires, and going to wrap it at2s. if anyone needs a leveling kit let me know
To each their own

OP
OP
P

paintpollz

Reaction score
my used pro comp 63135K leveling kit is for sale. apparantly I can't post in the classifieds because I don't have 85 posts yet.

PM me if you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518