Leveling kit for 2018 Tahoe w/ Z85 suspension air leveler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

blarose777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Multiple local shops still didn't think it would work. Shop said i'd be out the money for the parts and labor if it didnt work plus the cost to remove parts. It basically came down to the peeps that really knew a definitive answer said it would be fine and others that didn't know just automatically said it wouldn't work. Even several of the manufacturers of the level kits said it absolutely would not work. (which is false)

Anyways, I was fully convinced it would be fine from listening to a few guys on here so went through with the installation of the Bilstein 5100 adjustment leveling shocks. Part number: 24-251976. At the highest level it brought the front end up 1.75 inches which levels it perfectly to the rear. All 4 corners are 38 inches from ground to the top of wheel well.

Christoph

Reaction score
Multiple local shops still didn't think it would work. Shop said i'd be out the money for the parts and labor if it didnt work plus the cost to remove parts. It basically came down to the peeps that really knew a definitive answer said it would be fine and others that didn't know just automatically said it wouldn't work. Even several of the manufacturers of the level kits said it absolutely would not work. (which is false)

Anyways, I was fully convinced it would be fine from listening to a few guys on here so went through with the installation of the Bilstein 5100 adjustment leveling shocks. Part number: 24-251976. At the highest level it brought the front end up 1.75 inches which levels it perfectly to the rear. All 4 corners are 38 inches from ground to the top of wheel well.

How are the Bilstein's working now? Any issues?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep